Qualifications: JRF-NET (CSIR) ,PH.D. (BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY, VARANASI)
Areas of Interest/Specialization:
Experimental Condensed Matter Physics: Chalcogenide glasses and their nano composites
Assistant professor, Govt. (PG) College Bisalpur, Pilibhit (4 Sept 2017 onwards)
Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, DR. R.M.L. GOVT. DEGREE COLLEGE AONLA BAREILLY( 25 FEB 2011 to 04SEPT. 2017)
Awards & Honours:
- Junior Research Fellowship ; UGC, NEW DELHI
- Senior Research Fellowship; UGC, New Delhi.
Best Peer Reviewed Publications (upto 5):(Internationals)
1.Glass transition and crystallization kinetics of glassy Se98-xCd2Inx (x = 0, 2, 6 and 10) alloys Sunil Kumar and Kedar Singh, J Therm Anal Calorim (2016) 124:675–682.
2. Simultaneous measurement of thermal conductivity and thermal diffusivity of Se90- xTe5Sn5Inx(x= 0, 3, 6 and 9) multi-component chalcogenide glasses, Sunil Kumar and Kedar Singh, J Mater Sci (2012) 47:3949–3952.
3.Glass transition, thermal stability and glass-forming tendency of Se90−xTe5Sn5Inx multi- component chalcogenide glasses, Sunil Kumr and Kedar Singh Thermochimica Acta 528 (2012) 32– 37.
4. Effect of Indium additive on thermal Transport properties of Se-Te-Cd multi- component chalcogenide glasses, Sunil Kumr and Kedar Singh, J Therm Anal Calorim (2012) 110:519–522.
5. The effect of indium additive on crystallization kinetics and thermal stability of Se-Te-Sn chalcogenide glasses. Sunil Kumr and Kedar Singh, Physica B 406 (2011) 1519–1524.
Peer Reviewed Publications(Others) Internationals
1.Electrical conduction mechanism in Se90-xTe5Sn5Inx (x = 0, 3, 6 and 9) multi-component glassy alloys. Indra Sen Ram, Sunil Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Singh, Prabhakar Singh, and Kedar Singh AIP ADVANCES 5, 087164 (2015).
2. CalorimetricstudiesofSe75Te15Cd10 and Se75Te10Cd10In5 multicomponent chalcogenideglasses Sunil Kumr and Kedar Singh Physica B 405 (2010) 3135–3140.
3. Calorimetric studies of crystallization kinetics of Se75Te15-xCd10Inx multi-component chalcogenide glasses using non-isothermal DSC. Sunil Kumr, Neeraj Mehta and Kedar Singh, Philosophical Magazine Letters Vol. 90, No. 8, August 2010, 547–557.
4. Calorimetric studies of glass transition phenomenon in glassy Se75Te15-xCd10Inx alloys usingnon-isothermal DSC technique.Sunil Kumr, Neeraj Mehta and Kedar Singh Phys. Scr. 82 (2010) 045601 (6pp).
5. Effect of Sb and Sn additives on the activation energies of glass transition and
crystallization in binary Se85Te15 alloy. Neeraj Mehta Kedar Singh and Sunil Kumar, Phase TransitionsVol. 82, No. 1, January 2009, 43–51.
6. Observation of inverse Meyer-Neldel rule in thermally activated crystallization of hybrid composite of phenol formaldehyde. Philosophical Magazine, Neeraj Mehta Kedar Singh and Sunil Kumar Vol. 89, No. 9, 21 March 2009, 797–806.